Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scale Model Addict's Big Spring Contest

by Kasper Fischer


"Finders Keepers" by Ken Abrams




I know a lot of our readers are also regular visitors at ScaleModelAddict.com. The Big Spring Contest has really gotten some good contenders this year and winning the prizes will really require some skills. I know they give some random prizes away too but getting in the top 3 will be hard work.

You can still take part, if you want to. The competition is open until June 30th so you still got 12 days to get your entry completed. I was hoping to get something done, this year but I really haven't had the time. Maybe next year...

I have a few pictures here of some finished dioramas but I really think you guys need to go visit the forum and see all the entries.

"Egyptian JS3 Stalin" by Rob Ferreira

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...