Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dioramas in progress in 1/35 scale


by Michael Rieß



I want to show you my current diorama projects. The first one will show a combat scene in a ruin in Normandy 1944, including a Panzer IV H from Dragon and several figures from Dragon and Zvezda.
The ruin itself is from Royal Model and consits only of the big walls. I made the details of the interior and the debris by my own.
Destroyed furniture and other belongings to the house will be added on a later stage.







The second one shows a very peaceful scene. A little girl is sitting on a fountain, observed by a small cat.
The fountain is from MK35, the girl figure from Masterbox, the cat from Academy and the fence and the street lamp are from MiniArt. I want to add more details and figures.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...