Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finn Stug III at War of Tali-Ihantala 1944

By Francis Lee



Model: (1/35 scale)
Tamiya Stug III Ausf. G fruhe version.
Tamiya figures

Background:
After a visit of the Parola Tank Museum in Finland, I start to research and build Finnish tanks and plane, the Stug III impressed me a lot! The Stug III is low enough to allow me to touch the gun barrel and parts .(I am not allow to climb on any tank.) I had a wonderful time of just one hour in the museum, I rushed to take a lot of photos of tanks before my wife pull me away from the freezing museum.

P.S. The movie "Talvisota" helps me to understand the history background as well! (I watched it at youtube.)


Video of my visit of Parola Tank Museum Finland











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...