Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saipan beach tank - Diorama of the Day

by Kasper Fischer


I love the this stuff!!! This is my kind of diorama and if I ever get up to par with these guys I will definitely get into stuff like this. The Sherman diorama reminds me of the range-target Sherman Rob Ferreira did some months ago. If you don't remember or haven't seen Rob's Sherman a needed link is here.

I really like to take the army and all the seriousness out of the models and create something more creative. In my humble opinion I think dirt, rust and decay always makes any model kit come alive and look much more interesting and eye-pleasing.

This Sherman was created by Miklós Sikora & Peter Horvath from Cobra Modelling Club. If you wish to see the pictures of the original tank, click here.









1 comment:

Dean Walls said...

Amazing Diorama! What did you use for the water? It is the best I've seen.
Thanks
Dean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...