Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Coast Line RR - Diorama of the Day



Yesterday I shared some pictures from this amazing Swedish model railroad on our Facebook page and I realized how long it has been since I showed you guys anything from that corner of the hobby. My bad and I'm going to make due for that right now.

Troels Kirk is a big model railroad fan and have been into the hobby for a long time. He is also a extraordinary model builder and his layout really shows. I'm really amazed by all the beautiful scenes he has created on the railroad and I only wish I could get an overview of the full size of the layout. Check out the cool pictures and see what you think. If you wish to see more, please visit the layout, either on Facebook or on YouTube.

-Kasper Fischer

Crossing the bridge over troubled waters.


A well hidden aircraft for the pioneers.


Dock side at the train station.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...