Friday, July 18, 2014

All new episode of Warfare in Scale

Yes guys! Episode 16 of Warfare in Scale is out. This time it's another AFV build and a very interesting subject. The Diamond T969 from Mirror Models LTD is a really cool looking kit. The level of details on the model is just amazing and Jose Moral really does a great job of building, painting and weathering it.

I get a lot of questions about the content of the WiS videos, concerning techniques and such but unfortunately I'm not able to answer those questions. The same goes for the Diorama of the Day video and I'm not sure  how to deal with that. I hate to leave people hanging and I'm trying to find a format that makes it possible but I haven't found it yet. I'm thinking of making some interview videos with the  different builders but that's a future project.

Anyway, enjoy the show and if you have never seen the kits from Mirror Models you should head on over to their website and have a peek. Just follow this link...

-Kasper

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...