Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Death of 6th Army in Stalingrad

Well guys. I did it again. Another video of the amazing work done by Paul Keefe. I really have a soft spot for Paul's work because of his ability to tell a story in his dioramas. I just love it and it really makes my job of creating a video very easy. I just have to find some related footage and the video just creates it self. Thanks Paul, for your inspirantial work. I hope everyone enjoy's it as much as I do.


This diorama is called "Death of an Army" and is in 1/48 scale. It was a commision to a private collector and deals with the collapse of the 6th German Army at Stalingrad. I am completely blown away by the level of detail in this piece. The way the snow has been modelled to look like the wind has caught it and blown it across the tank just looks so good.


If you want to see more pictures of the fantastic diorama and check some of Paul's other works out, head on over to his blog through this link. I will promise you he has more goodies in the bag...

-Kasper

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...