Friday, August 6, 2010

Modellours Workshop

introduction by Kasper Fischer





Welcome to my new set-up and the fall season of my workshop

Hey everybody and welcome to my new channel, my new blog and to the fall season of my new set-up.

For those that don't know me, i am Kasper aka SVINEHUNDEN and i've been uploading hobby videos for the last couple of years. But due to branding issues, editing and hardware problems, i have chosen to delete all my old videos from my main channel 'SVINEHUNDEN'. Some have been re-uploaded to other channels, including eight at Modellours Workshop.


This season is the first on my new channel "MODELLOURS WORKSHOP" and it will be dedicated to WWII aircrafts, including a Beaufighter and an B-25 Mitchell but i will also build a couple of modern aircrafts.

builds this season:
1/72 AIRFIX A-10 THUNDERBOLT II
1/48 TAMIYA BRISTOL BEAUFIGHTER MK.VI NIGHTFIGHTER
1/48 ITALERI AH-64D LONGBOW APACHE
1/48 ITALERI B-25 MITCHELL

and if i can make it before christmas

1/48 TAMIYA LANCASTER B MK. I/III


I also have a couple of builds and weathering jobs for model raliroad but this will be uploaded at:

ScaleModelRailroad


I'm out...


SVINEHUNDEN


Facebook
Twitter
MySpace
YouTube




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...