Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chow time!

By Dino Krafczyk




Here are some pics of a diorama I made some time ago. Since then I found a better technique to paint the oak leaf pattern and figures in general. But I'm still proud of this work and would like to share it with you.

The SdKfz 222 and the field kitchen are from Tamiya, the infantry figures are from Dragon.




The antenna is a thin E-guitar string. I always use guitar strings for antennas. This thing won't break, but you might poke it into your eye if you don't take care!




Doesn't the stew look tasty?! ;)



Btw: I made the fence using the wooden sticks you get at McDonald's to stir the coffee. Very useful stuff for modelbuilders..



Thanks for watching. I hope you liked it. And, in case I got you hungry: enjoy your meal! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...